30 min 15 min prep
1 cup long grain white rice
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
1 1/2 lbs chicken breast tenders,
cut in bitesized pieces
1 cup onions, chopped
1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Disolve boulion in water and cook rice according to directions. Plunge container into cold water to cool
after cooking or make rice the day before.
2. Cook egg beaters in skillet till fluffy. Set aside keep warm.
chicken and onion in same skillet till done about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add marinade, peas and carrots, and rice. Mix well.
5. Add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and egg beaters. Continue to cook till heated though.
6. Cool your favorite way and
pack in quart sized freezer bags. 1 serving = 1 1/2 cups aprox.