30 min 15 min prep
2 tablespoons vegetable
1/2 cup onions, chopped
1/4 cup carrots, chopped
1/2 cup green bell peppers, diced
1/2 cup red bell peppers,
2 cups rice, prepared and cooled
1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
6 ounces salmon, sliced into bite sized
1. Heat olive oil in 8" skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and carrots saute until softened.
3. Add green & red bell Peppers,salmon and cook for another 1 minutes.
4. Add rice, tossing to mix well; stir-fry
for 3 minutes.
5. add seasoned salt ,Taste the mixture and season more or not.