* 12 pita bread pockets
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon dried chervil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles. Place triangles on lined cookie sheet.
3. In a small bowl, combine the oil, pepper, salt, basil and chervil. Brush each triangle with oil mixture.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy. Watch carefully, as they tend
to burn easily!