One more great recipe from Taste of Home New Cake Mix Creations
cookbook This one is high on my list of delicious desserts! Preparation time does not include time for the cake to cool to
45 min 10 min prep
For the Cake
1 (18 1/4 ounce)
package yellow cake mix
1 cup orange juice
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
For the Frosting
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tablespoon orange marmalade
3 cups powdered
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & grease a 13"x9" glass baking dish.
2. FOR THE CAKE: In large mixing
bowl, combine cake mix, orange juice, eggs, water & oil.
3. Beat on low speed 30 seconds, then for 2 minutes on medium.
4. Pour into prepared baking dish, & bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Cool to room temperature on wire rack.
6. FOR THE FROSTING: In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese & butter until
7. Add marmalade & powdered sugar & beat well.
8. Spread over cake, then store in refrigerator until
ready to serve.