8 min 1 min prep
4 cups milk
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla
ground cinnamon (to taste)
unsweetened dried shredded coconut (to taste)
1. Combine corstarch and water in a small cup and stir well.
2. Add milk to a soup pan or dutch
3. Stir in cornstarch mixture in milk before it gets warm.
4. Add in vanilla and sugar.
5. Must stir
constantly until it comes to a boil.
6. Let boil for 2 minutes, meanwhile still stiring.
7. Serve in dessert bowls.
8. Top with cinnamon and coconut or just chopped pistacios.
9. It's traditionally eaten hot, but I like it cold too,
once it cooled off and firmed up.