Grilled Salmon with Avocado
* 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
* 1/3 cup low-fat Greek-style or plain yogurt
* 2 tablespoons
fresh lemon juice (juice of 1/2 lemon)
* 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon
leaves (about 1 sprig fresh tarragon)
* 1 small clove garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon kosher sea salt
* Organic black pepper
* Four (6 oz each) boneless-skinless wild salmon fillets
* 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
Place the avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper in a food
processor and process very well until smooth. Set aside.
If grilling, preheat the grill to high and lightly oil the
grate just before using. If broiling, heat the broiler a few minutes before the next step.
Combine the olive oil and
honey and brush on both sides of the salmon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place the salmon under the broiler or
on a hot, oiled grill and cook until easily flaked with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Top with a dollop of avocado