"You can prepare this flavorful fava bean
salad made with tomatoes, onion, and cucumber tossed with fresh parsley, lemon juice and olive oil in minutes. Makes a great,
simple, side dish for traditional Middle Eastern meals."
* 1 (19 ounce) can fava beans, drained
* 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
* 1 small onion, diced
* 1 cucumber, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 lemon, juiced
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* salt and black pepper to taste
1. Combine fava beans, tomatoes, onion, and cucumber in a salad bowl. Toss
with garlic, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.