"Good with soup, as an appetizer or as a snack. Lavosh
is an Armenian unleavened flat bread."
* 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon white sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2/3 cup water
* 1 egg white
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 2 egg whites, beaten
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200
2. In a large bowl, stir together, flour, sugar and salt. Add water, 1 egg white and melted butter; mix well
to make a stiff dough. Knead until dough is smooth, about 5 minutes.
3. Divide dough into 10 balls. Roll each ball on
lightly floured surface until paper thin. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until browned.